Ang aming simbahan ay para sa lahat ng tao. Anuman ang kanilang kulay, estado, pilosopiya, relihiyon, kasarian, sexual orientation at gender identity.
Ang aming simbahan ay nasa ilalim ng jurisdiction ng CHRIST COMMUNION na naka base sa United States of America. Kami ay kabilang sa mga tinatawag na Independent Catholics. Hindi po kami kabilang sa Romano Katoliko. Ang aming kasaysayan ay nakaugat sa mga Old Catholics na nagsimula noong 1860.
Ang aming simbahan ay ECUMENICAL, ibig sabihin iginagalang po namin at nirerespeto ang ibang mga simbahan at ibang mga relihiyon. Ang nais po namin ay kapayapaan, pagkakaisa at pakikiisa sa iba’t-ibang mga denominasyon at sektang pangrelihiyon.
Kung naghahanap ka ng bagong simbahan kung saan malaya kang makasasamba sa Dios na di kailangang magkunwari at magtago welcome ka sa aming simbahan. Kung itiniwalag ka dahil sa iyong kasarian bilang parusa, welcome ka sa aming simbahan. Kung pinipilit ka at ginagamitan ka ng religious indoctrination at emotional manipulation, welcome ka sa aming simbahan di mo kailangang baguhin ang iyong tunay na pagkatao.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God, the creator of all things seen and unseen.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity.
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ and the savior of the world.
- We believe that Jesus loves us all unconditionally and through His death and resurrection, we are brought to new life.
- We believe the Holy Spirit actively empowers and works in and through the Church, both corporately and as individuals, to share the love of Christ.
About Scripture and Tradition
- We believe in the divine inspiration of Holy Scriptures.
- We believe and accept the doctrines of the Seven Early Church Oecumenical Councils.
- We believe and accept the Apostle’s and Nicene Creeds.
- We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the Early Church Fathers.
- We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the founding Fathers of the Old Catholic Movement as expressed in historic documents of the Old Catholic Churches of Europe particularly the Declaration of Utrecht and The Fourteen Theses of the Old Catholic Church at Bonn.
About the Church and the Sacraments
- We believe in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- We believe and hold apostolic succession.
- We believe in the seven sacraments of the Church: Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Anointing of the Sick (Unction), Reconciliation (Confession and Absolution), Marriage, and Holy Orders.
- We believe in the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist as set forth by the Declaration of Utrecht and the Canons of Christ Communion.
- We believe that the sacraments of the Church are open to all baptized Christians, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
Apostolic succession is the method whereby the ministry of the Church, derived from Christ, is transmitted through the apostles by a continuous succession, through a series of bishops. As the apostles appointed and ordained bishops to succeed them, so those bishops appointed and ordained their successors. In this way the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church has maintained continuity of faith and teaching since its institution by Christ.
Christ Communion maintains and holds valid apostolic succession, traced through the Igreja Católica Apostólica Brasileira (the Catholic Apostolic Church of Brazil), the Oriental Orthodox churches, the Old Catholic Churches of the Netherlands, and the Anglican Church. As such, our sacraments are recognized as valid by the Roman Catholic and Anglican Churches.
As an inclusive communion, we practice an “open altar”. Our sacraments are availabe for all who, in good conscience, seek the grace of Christ regardless of background, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation..